Builder / Model: San Lorenzo 72'
Sleeping capacity: 7 people
Length: 22 m (72.2 ft)
Beam: 5.61 m (18.4 ft)
Year: 2002 / 2011
25,000€ per week
35,000€ per week
M/Y BACHATA is a fly bridge motor yacht built ny the Italian shipyard San Lorenzo in 2007.
Originally built for the owner of the shipyard, Bachata is comfortable family motor yacht boasting a spacious fly bridge together with a warm and comfortable contemporary interior.
Her current owner has spared no expense in keeping this yacht in top condition: new interior and exterior upholstery, all interior varnish redone in 2011, new tender, extended swim platform, etc.
Her crew of two, with the captain being a professional chef, will create the ideal setting for a luxurious charter around the West Mediterranean.
- 1 master cabin Queen size bed + TV + Hi-Fi + Full bathroom + safe + closet + A/C
- 1 VIP cabin queen bed with TV + Hi-Fi + full bathroom + cabinets + safe + A/C
- 1 twin cabins with TV + Hi-Fi + full bathroom + cabinets + pullman bed + A/C
Engines: 2 X MAN D284 1,350 HP
Draft: 1.5m / 4.9ft
Cruising speed: 22kn
Maximum speed: 27kn
Consumption: 350 L/h / 92 US Gal/h
Saloon with the latest video - audio system + home cinema
All cabins with DVD
Interior dining table for 8 people
Aft deck dining table for 8 people
Fly bridge dining table
Sun bathing area on fly bridge
Sun bathing area on the front
- Tender: Hydrojet Avon 320 Sport 97 HP
- floating banana
- wake board
- water skis
- sea doo for swim and snorkeling
- water handball fishing equipment