Monaco based world known entrepreneur Philip Zepter entered the world yachting scene with this recently built 50 meter tri deck yacht. Motor yacht JOY ME.
The yacht has been built in a different way then any other on the market reflecting Zepter’s lifestyle and characteristic approach to life that brought him international business success.
Yacht designer Srdjan Djakovic together with the interior designer and exterior stylist Marijana Radovic have done a superb job to achieve the uniqueness and ultimate quality.
The first yacht clearly reflects that in the high end luxury business as the yachting truly is – there are no limits. Joy Me has been built to go beyond the limits bringing the ultimate satisfaction to the guests on board.
- Owner's appartment: appartment with king size bed + 2 single beds on a separate room both with TV + Hi-Fi + Full bathroom with bathtub + living room + safe + closet + A/C
- Chic cabin: king size bed with TV + Hi-Fi + full bathroom + cabinets + safe + A/C
- Nature cabin: queen size bed with TV + Hi-Fi + full bathroom + cabinets + safe + A/C
- Print cabin: twin cabin with pulman + TV + Hi-Fi + cabinets + full bathroom + A/C
- Mondrian cabin: twin cabin with pulman that converts it to a king XL bed + TV + Hi-Fi + cabinets + full bathroom + A/C
Engines: 2 X Cummins KTA38-M1 1.100HP
Draft: 2.55m / 8.36ft
Fuel tank: 60,000L / 15,850 US Gal
Water tank: 48,000L / 12,680 US Gal
Cruising speed: 13kn
Maximum speed: 15kn
Max. range: 3,000nm
Consumption: 200L/h / 53 US Gal/h
Saloon with the latest video / audio system + home cinema
Sauna / Hammam
All cabins with DVD
Exterior full bar on sun deck
Interior full bar on main saloon
Interior dining table for 12 people
Aftdeck dining table
Upper deck dining table
Sun deck dining table
Sun bathing area on sun deck
Sun bathing area on upper deck
Sun bathing area on the front
Intercom telephone system
Jacuzzi on sun deck
1 x Jet tender 5.25m / 17.2ft
1 x Jet-ski two seat