Builder / Model: Concorde Yachts
Area: Ibiza & Mallorca
Sleeping capacity: 10 people
Length: 40 m (131.2 ft)
Beam: 9 m (29.5 ft)
Year: 1992 / 2012
1,390,000 Euros VAT paid
Custom built in 1992 by Concorde Yachts and sister-ship to the renowned Mirabella series, Philanderer was extensively refitted in between 2009 and 2012 and represents a modern, fast performance sailing yacht with huge volume.
She features an upper saloon and lower saloon with a formal dining area. Sleek and modern lines are combined with a soft fabrics to create a sense of relaxed, effortless elegance.
Philanderer’s large deck areas allows to host elegant al fresco dining and lounge with the guests. Her huge garage holds a myriad of toys and tenders. With her fully equipped gym, large sauna and a private office, she offers the best sailing vacations while in comfort and luxury.
She has an impressive charter reputation in Mallorca, Ibiza and Italy further enhanced by large interior volume and a great layout.
Sleeps 10 in 5 cabins:
- 1 master cabin with Queen size bed full bathroom with bathtub jacuzzi + private office + TV + HI-FI music + closets + A/C
- 1 VIP cabin with Queen size bed + full bathroom + TV + HI-FI music + closets + A/C
- 2 Twin cabins with full bathroom + TV + HI-FI music + closets + A/C
- 1 twin cabin with bunk beds + full bathroom + closets + A/C
Engine: 1 x 470 HP Lugger - Alaska diesel
Generators: 2 x Northern Lights 70kw
Draft: 3.9m / 12.1ft
Cruising speed: 10kn
Maximum speed: 13kn
Salon with the latest video - audio system + home cinema
Sound system throughout the yacht
Interior dining table for 10 guests
Aft deck dining table for 10 guests
Sun bed area on small fly-bridge
New sat system with broad band
Decoders which will enable guests to enjoy 45 Spanish channels.
Gym room with shower
High fidelity connections for guest music (inside and on deck)
Private refrigerator for guest drinks in fly.
- 5m Novurania Equator 500 tender with Mercruiser 120hp engine with capacity for 8 pax.
- 3m Imnasa semirigid Rib 300 with Yamaha 9hp outboard engine and capacity for 4 pax.
- 4m Topaz Race X sailing dinghy
- Aitkon 2-man kayak
- Windsurf with different sails
- Water skis (including mono-ski)
- Wake board
- 3-man banana
- 2 x donuts
- Snorkel and mask
- Life jackets and neoprene outfits for water sports
- 3 full sets of diving equipment (outfits, jackets, regulators, weights, light outfits and 6 bottles)
- Big Game Practice: Four fishing rods with reels and belts for tunas.
- Fishing: Six Fishing rods with reels for small fishes and squids.