Builder / Model: Arkin Pruva
Sleeping capacity: 12 people
Length: 56 m (183.7 ft)
Beam: 9.5 m (31.2 ft)
Low season: 75,000€ / Week
High season: 100,000€ / week
Yacht Regina is a luxurious classical schooner.
Her lines have all the features of classic sailing yachts and has been designed both for conformity of a charter yacht and an ocean going vessel with two aluminum alloy masts and a strong standing rigging calculated by Christopher John Mitchell, AES Ltd.
The interior styling has classical features and is executed in clear mahogany wood and white lacquer.
Regina is James Bond's yacht of coice when sailing around the Mediterranean. 007 agent Daniel Craig and his staff were on board filming the latest James Bond movie, Skyfall.
She is definitaly the ultimate sailing yacht for charer around the Eastern Mediterranean featuring the latest on entertainment and comfort.
- 2 master cabins king size bed + TV + Hi-Fi + Full bathroom with Jacuzzi + safe + closet + desk + A/C
- 3 VIP cabin queen bed with TV + Hi-Fi + full bathroom + closet + safe + desk + A/C
- 1 twin cabin with TV + Hi-Fi + full bathroom + closet + desk + A/C
Engines: 2x MAN D2866 LXE 40 440HP
Draft: 4m / 13ft
Displacement: 292 Tn
Fuel tank: 8,000L / 2,113 US Gal
Water tank: 9,500L / 2,500 US Gal
Cruising speed: 12kn
Maximum speed: 14kn
Full Navigation equipment - Radar, GPS,
• Depth sounder
• 3D Led TVs with Stallite connection
• Bose Music System
• Play Station III
• Nintendo V
• Deep freeze
• Ice maker
• Dish washer
• 220 V electrical supply
• Full bar facility
• Cappuccino & Expresso coffee maker
• Easy access swim ladders
• Deck shower
• 80 hp Jet ski for 2 Water skis
• Wake board
• Fishing tackle
• Snorkelling equipment
• Speed boat with 115 hp Yamaha